Introductory orientation to enable access to the Don LaFontaine Voice Over Lab. Topics include lab policies, basics of sound, file formats and general uses of the space. This is 1 of 2 required orientations and must be taken in order before gaining access to lab.
++Things to know++
1) To attend this orientation you must first complete the DLF VO Lab online application. Go to sagfoundation.org and click the DLF Voice-Over Lab link near the top of the page. Follow the steps provided to complete the application.
2) If you arrive late, you may be denied entrance.
3) Guests cannot accompany seated attendees of the orientation.
4) Walk-ups are not guranteed a seat. Contact the Lab Administrator before doing so.
5) If you are unable to attend this orientation, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance of the event start time. If you "no show" and do not inform us, a non-attendace mark will be attached to your account and your eligibility may be restricted.
+++The difference between RSVP and WAITLIST+++
RSVP = You are registered to attend the event and a seat has been saved for you.
Waitlist = You are not registered to attend the event, but you are added to a waiting list. If we receive a cancellation and you are selected to attend the event, you will be notified by phone to verify your ability to attend.